Who we are
Teams Nordic is a Norwegian company headquartered in Trondheim and legally recognized with the organizational number 930374814.
Teams Nordic is committed to ensuring the security and protection of the personal information that we process, and to provide a compliant and consistent approach to data protection.
We have created this GDPR Compliance Statement to explain our approach to implementing our
GDPR compliance program. It describes the implementation of our data protection roles, policies,
procedures, controls and measures to ensure ongoing compliance with GDPR.
Teams Nordic takes the privacy and security of individuals and their personal information very
Our principles for processing personal information are:
- We will process all personal information fairly and lawfully
- We will only process personal information for specified and lawful purposes
- Where practical, we will keep personal information up to date
- We will not keep personal information for longer than is necessary
Data Subjects Rights Under GDPR
At Teams Nordic, an individual can request information about:
- What personal information we hold about an individual
- The categories of personal information we collect from an individual
- The purposes for collecting and processing personal information from an individual
- How long we plan to keep the personal information
- The process to have incomplete or inaccurate personal information corrected or completed
- Where applicable, the process for requesting erasure of the personal information or for restricting the processing of personal information in accordance with data protection laws, as well as to object to any direct marketing from us
- About any automated decision-making that we use
Our GDPR Compliance Plan
Here’s an overview of our steps that we are taking to ensure compliance with GDPR at Teams Nordic:
- We conducted a data mapping inventory and analysis of collected personal information in our systems and records
- We have established procedures and policies to restrict processing of personal information
- We have updated our procedures for data breaches and incident responses
- We have reviewed all processing activities to identify the legal basis for processing personal information and to ensure that each basis is appropriate for the activity it relates to
List of our software and providers
The page built by us using WordPress, is managed with WPMU DEV and hosted on European servers.
Domains related to Teams Nordic are:
- WPML for multilanguage
Most of our data is handled with Microsoft 365 and data is stored in Europe.
We have accounts on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to present our services. No google trackers, pixel or similar are installed on our webpage.
Teams Nordic will be the controller of the personal data we process for our own purposes of advertising and communication through LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. However, the social platforms will be the controller of the personal data they process for their own purposes.
We use YouTube (Google app) to show videos on our website for providing our users with instructions, advertising, and analytical purposes.
We can see the usernames of our followers and anyone who comments on our videos. Any comments will automatically be deleted after 60 days. YouTube does not share personal data with us but provides us with analytics of the users who watches our videos.
Read more: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
WordPress cookies and functions
HubSpot can track your activity if you approve, this is only used for internal purposes.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
User created content
We don’t allow users to comment, add content or upload media on our page.
If you have any questions about this GDPR Compliance Statement, or our privacy or security
practices, please contact us:
Website: Contact | Teams Nordic
NO +47 413 074 25
SE +46 76 11 55 135